- Alabama, Mobile: Bel Air Mall
- Arkansas, Jonesboro: The Mall at Turtle Creek
- Arizona, Sierra Vista: The Mall at Sierra Vista
- California, Chula Vista: Chula Vista Center
- California, Eureka: Bayshore Mall
- California, Hayward: Southland Mall
- California, Newark: NewPark Mall
- California, Redding CA 96003 : Mt. Shasta Mall
- California, Tracy: West Valley Mall
- Florida, Lakeland: Lakeland Square
- Idaho, Coeur d’Alene: Silver Lake Mall
- Illinois, West Dundee: Spring Hill Mall
- Louisiana, Bossier City: Pierre Bossier Mall
- Louisiana, Shreveport: Mall St. Vincent
- Maryland, Salisbury: The Centre at Salisbury
- Michigan, Fort Gratiot: Birchwood Mall
- Michigan, Jackson: Westwood Mall
- Michigan, Lansing: Lansing Mall
- Michigan, Taylor: Southland Center
- Michigan, Traverse City: Grand Traverse Mall
- Minnesota, St. Louis Park: Knollwood Mall
- Mississippi, Tupelo: Barnes Crossing
- North Carolina, Greenville: Greenville Mall
- North Carolina, Hickory: Valley Hills Mall
- New Hampshire, Concord: Steeplegate Mall
- New Mexico, Clovis: North Plains Mall
- New Mexico, Farmington: Animas Valley Mall
- Ohio, Zanesville: Colony Square Mall
- Oklahoma, Bartlesville: Washington Park Mall
- Oregon, Springfield: Gateway Mall
- Texas, Lewisville: Vista Ridge Mall
- Texas, Plano: Collin Creek Mall
- Texas, Wichita Falls: Sikes Senter
- Utah, Logan: Cache Valley Mall
- Virginia, Richmond: Chesterfield Towne Center
- Washington, Kelso: Three Rivers Mall
- Wyoming, Rock Springs: White Mountain Mall
Vista Ridge Mall is conveniently located at the crossroads of the busy I-35E corridor and the Sam Rayburn Tollway, 10 minutes from the Dallas/ Fort Worth International Airport and 15 miles from the NASCAR race facility. The mall is adjacent to the Lewisville Convention Center and several new hotels. Average household income within the trade area of the mall is $91,000 with a population growth rate more than three times the national average. Vista Ridge features a variety of national retailers including Aéropostale, Limited, Express, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, Hollister, The Children’s Place and Brookstone. It also has an 11-unit food court with seating for 400, a 1,300 square foot children’s play area and a 60,000 square-foot Cinemark Theatre.
Why Locate at Vista Ridge Mall?
Location, Location, Location
• Vista Ridge Mall is at the crossroads of Denton and Dallas Counties at I-35E and the Sam Rayburn Tollway, just 10 minutes north of DFW airport.
Strong Trade Area Demographics
• Population growth rate more than three times the national average (2014 population 672,511).
• Average HH income of $91,049 is 45% higher than the national average.
• Over 42% of the market has graduated from college.
• Nearby universities educate more than 50,000 students annually.
• Nine hundred sixty-one hotel rooms in ten hotels are located within walking distance of Vista Ridge Mall.
• The Lewisville Convention Center with 17,000 square feet of meeting space provides additional daytime traffic right next door.
Near Popular Lifestyle Venues
• The center is close to Railroad Street Park, a favorite destination for residents, featuring multiple sports fields, a skate park, a dog park, walking trails and lakes on 269 acres.
• Lewisville Lake with 233 miles of shorelines is the host site for major fishing tournaments and speedboat races.
• Convenient to I-35E and the Sam Rayburn Tollway.
• Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) busses have regular routes that include stops at the mall.
• Close to DCTA train station where the “A” train connects from Denton to Carrollton (then interfaces with DART to Dallas).
• Free shuttles run regularly from area hotels to the mall.
- 2401 S. Stemmons Freeway
- Lewisville, TX 75067
- (972) 315-0015
- (972) 315-3725
- Cross Streets: I-35E and the Sam Rayburn Tollway or I-35E and Round Grove Road (FM 3040)
- Interstate Access: I-35E
- MetroCenter: Dallas
- Lewisville Independent School District
- JP Morgan Chase
- MedFusion Laboratories
- Nationstar Mortgage
- Household Automotive Finance
- Sysco Foods
- Type Of Center: Two-level, enclosed, super-regional
- Anchor Tenants: Dillard’s, JCPenney, Macy’s, Sears, and Cinemark 15
- Number of Retail Stores: 130
- Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,110,000
- Number of Parking Spaces: 6300
- Year Opened: 1989
- Expanded/Renovated: 1991, 2006