- Alabama, Mobile: Bel Air Mall
- Arkansas, Jonesboro: The Mall at Turtle Creek
- Arizona, Sierra Vista: The Mall at Sierra Vista
- California, Chula Vista: Chula Vista Center
- California, Eureka: Bayshore Mall
- California, Hayward: Southland Mall
- California, Newark: NewPark Mall
- California, Redding CA 96003 : Mt. Shasta Mall
- California, Tracy: West Valley Mall
- Florida, Lakeland: Lakeland Square
- Idaho, Coeur d’Alene: Silver Lake Mall
- Illinois, West Dundee: Spring Hill Mall
- Louisiana, Bossier City: Pierre Bossier Mall
- Louisiana, Shreveport: Mall St. Vincent
- Maryland, Salisbury: The Centre at Salisbury
- Michigan, Fort Gratiot: Birchwood Mall
- Michigan, Jackson: Westwood Mall
- Michigan, Lansing: Lansing Mall
- Michigan, Taylor: Southland Center
- Michigan, Traverse City: Grand Traverse Mall
- Minnesota, St. Louis Park: Knollwood Mall
- Mississippi, Tupelo: Barnes Crossing
- North Carolina, Greenville: Greenville Mall
- North Carolina, Hickory: Valley Hills Mall
- New Hampshire, Concord: Steeplegate Mall
- New Mexico, Clovis: North Plains Mall
- New Mexico, Farmington: Animas Valley Mall
- Ohio, Zanesville: Colony Square Mall
- Oklahoma, Bartlesville: Washington Park Mall
- Oregon, Springfield: Gateway Mall
- Texas, Lewisville: Vista Ridge Mall
- Texas, Plano: Collin Creek Mall
- Texas, Wichita Falls: Sikes Senter
- Utah, Logan: Cache Valley Mall
- Virginia, Richmond: Chesterfield Towne Center
- Washington, Kelso: Three Rivers Mall
- Wyoming, Rock Springs: White Mountain Mall
Three Rivers Mall is strategically located on I-5 in the heart of the Kelso/Kapstone area, and is poised to be the destination of choice for the community. The Mall is the only enclosed regional shopping center in a 40-mile radius offering a strong core of national retailers including Macy’s, Regal Cinemas, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Planet Fitness, Bath and Body Works, and Famous Footwear. Furthermore, the center is complemented by a strong lineup of adjoining retail including Target, Safeway and Red Lobster. The Mall looks to solidify its place within the market through the addition of a first to market department store, junior box retail and enhanced entertainment and dining offerings.
Why Locate at Three Rivers Mall?
• Three Rivers Mall is the only enclosed regional shopping center in a 40 mile radius and offers residents a strong core of national retailers including Macy’s, Bath and Body Works, Maurice’s, Regal Cinema (Coming Soon), Planet Fitness (Coming Soon) and Sportsman Warehouse.
• The mall is located directly off I-5 with a daily vehicle count of 50,000.
• The center serves residents of Washington and Oregon residing in Cowlitz, northern Clark, Lewis, Clatsop, Columbia and Wahkiakum counties.
• Significant employers for Kelso-Kapstone include Weyerhaeuser (Fortune 500 company), Foster Farms regional plant, KapStone (paper container and mill) and Peace Health — St. John Medical Center.
• St. John Hospital opened a new $46 million renovation in 2010 including a new birthing center, critical care unit and expanded cardiology care.
• Kapstone is home to the third largest Port in the State of Washington. Chinese owned Northwest Innovations Works to build a $1.8 Billion methanol plant and expects work to begin in 2015. The Millennium Bulk Terminal continues planning to build a terminal with a capacity of 46 million tons each year. Temco opened a $200M Grain terminal in 2012 and is building a second. All of the projects have agreements to employ union workers to build and operate their plants, pouring hundreds of millions into the local economy. Lower Columbia College recently celebrated the opening of a new $38M Health and Sciences building. This new development is in addition to the new $25M Rose Performing Arts building which opened in 2008.
Daily Needs Offerings
• Three Rivers Mall meets the daily needs of shoppers with the combination of its core line up of national mall retailers and exterior draws such as Target, Safeway, Red Lobster, Regal Cinemas, Pier 1 Imports, Planet Fitness and Sportsman Warehouse.
• Kelso Public Library recently relocated to Three Rivers Mall, generating foot traffic and community awareness for the mall.
- 351 Three Rivers Drive
- Kelso, WA 98626
- Cross Streets: I-5 and Allen Street
- Interstate Access: I-5
- MetroCenter: Kelso-Longview
- Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
- Anchor Tenants: Macy’s, JCPenney, Regal Cinemas (coming soon) and Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Number of Retail Stores: 55
- Total Gross Leasable Area: 430,000
- Number of Parking Spaces: 3259
- Year Opened: 1987
- Activate Cellular/AT&T
- Bath & Body Works
- Comfort Inn
- Community Room
- Cool Scoops
- Cutting Edge Clothing
- Famous Footwear
- Fiesta Bonita
- GuestHouse Inn
- Izzy's Pizza
- jcpenney Salon
- Kelso Public Library
- Lighthouse Gifts
- Macy*s Clearance Center
- Mai's Jewelry
- Mall Management Office
- Motherhood Maternity - inside Macy*s
- Payless ShoeSource
- Pier 1 Imports
- Red Lobster
- Planet Fitness
- Regal Cinemas
- Regis Salon
- U.S.A. Nails