- Alabama, Mobile: Bel Air Mall
- Arkansas, Jonesboro: The Mall at Turtle Creek
- Arizona, Sierra Vista: The Mall at Sierra Vista
- California, Chula Vista: Chula Vista Center
- California, Eureka: Bayshore Mall
- California, Hayward: Southland Mall
- California, Newark: NewPark Mall
- California, Tracy: West Valley Mall
- Florida, Lakeland: Lakeland Square
- Idaho, Coeur d’Alene: Silver Lake Mall
- Illinois, West Dundee: Spring Hill Mall
- Louisiana, Bossier City: Pierre Bossier Mall
- Louisiana, Shreveport: Mall St. Vincent
- Maryland, Salisbury: The Centre at Salisbury
- Michigan, Fort Gratiot: Birchwood Mall
- Michigan, Jackson: Westwood Mall
- Michigan, Lansing: Lansing Mall
- Michigan, Taylor: Southland Center
- Michigan, Traverse City: Grand Traverse Mall
- Minnesota, St. Louis Park: Knollwood Mall
- North Carolina, Greenville: Greenville Mall
- North Carolina, Hickory: Valley Hills Mall
- New Hampshire, Concord: Steeplegate Mall
- New Mexico, Clovis: North Plains Mall
- New Mexico, Farmington: Animas Valley Mall
- Ohio, Zanesville: Colony Square Mall
- Oklahoma, Bartlesville: Washington Park Mall
- Oregon, Springfield: Gateway Mall
- Texas, Lewisville: Vista Ridge Mall
- Texas, Plano: Collin Creek Mall
- Texas, Wichita Falls: Sikes Senter
- Utah, Logan: Cache Valley Mall
- Virginia, Richmond: Chesterfield Towne Center
- Washington, Kelso: Three Rivers Mall
- Wyoming, Rock Springs: White Mountain Mall
Three Rivers Mall is strategically located on I-5 in the heart of the Kelso/Longview area, and is poised to be the destination of choice for the community. The Mall is the only enclosed regional shopping center in a 40-mile radius offering a strong core of national retailers including Macy’s, Regal Cinemas (coming soon), Sportsman’s Warehouse (coming soon), Bath and Body Works, and Famous Footwear. Furthermore, the center is complemented by a strong lineup of adjoining retail including Target, Safeway and Red Lobster. The Mall looks to solidify its place within the market through the addition of a first to market department store, junior box retail and enhanced entertainment and dining offerings.
Why Locate at Three Rivers Mall?
• Three Rivers Mall is the only enclosed regional shopping center in a 40 mile radius and offers residents a strong core of national retailers including Macy’s, Bath and Body Works, Maurice’s, Regal Cinema (Coming Soon), and Sportsman Warehouse (Coming Soon).
• The mall is located directly off I-5 with a daily vehicle count of 50,000.
• The center serves residents of Washington and Oregon residing in Cowlitz, northern Clark, Lewis, Clatsop, Columbia and Wahkiakum counties.
• Significant employers for Kelso-Longview include Weyerhaeuser (Fortune 500 company), Foster Farms regional plant, KapStone (paper container and mill) and Peace Health — St. John Medical Center.
• St. John Hospital opened a new $46 million renovation in 2010 including a new birthing center, critical care unit and expanded cardiology care.
• A new Export Grain Terminal, a $200 million facility, is now open and operational.
• Longview Fibre is building a 65 MW Biomass plant to be completed this year
• Millennium Bulk Terminals will begin building a $600M facility at the Port of Longview in 2013. Once complete, the terminal will be the largest in North America, employing over 2,600 people and shipping over 40M tons per year.
Daily Needs Offerings
• Three Rivers Mall meets the daily needs of shoppers with the combination of its core line up of national mall retailers and exterior draws such as Target, Safeway, Red Lobster, Regal Cinemas, Pier 1 Imports, and Sportsman Warehouse.
• Kelso Public Library recently relocated to Three Rivers Mall, generating foot traffic and community awareness for the mall.
- 351 Three Rivers Drive
- Kelso, WA 98626
- Cross Streets: I-5 and Allen Street
- Interstate Access: I-5
- MetroCenter: Kelso-Longview
- Longview Fibre
- Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
- Anchor Tenants: Macy’s, JCPenney, Regal Cinemas (coming soon) and Sportsman’s Warehouse (coming soon)
- Number of Retail Stores: 55
- Total Gross Leasable Area: 430,000
- Number of Parking Spaces: 3259
- Year Opened: 1987
- Activate Cellular/AT&T
- Bath & Body Works
- Comfort Inn
- Community Room
- Cool Scoops
- Cutting Edge Clothing
- Famous Footwear
- Food Court Wars Gaufre Gourmet Waffles
- GuestHouse Inn
- Izzy's Pizza
- jcpenney Salon
- Kelso Public Library
- Lighthouse Gifts
- Macy*s Clearance Center
- Mai's Jewelry
- Mall Management Office
- Motherhood Maternity - inside Macy*s
- Payless ShoeSource
- Pier 1 Imports
- Red Lobster
- Planet Fitness – Opening Holiday 2014
- Regal Cinemas
- Regal Cinemas 12 Screen Stadium Seating – Opening Holiday 2014
- Regis Salon
- Sheri's Fashions
- Sportsman’s Warehouse – Opening Summer 2014
- U.S.A. Nails