- Alabama, Mobile: Bel Air Mall
- Arkansas, Jonesboro: The Mall at Turtle Creek
- Arizona, Sierra Vista: The Mall at Sierra Vista
- California, Chula Vista: Chula Vista Center
- California, Eureka: Bayshore Mall
- California, Hayward: Southland Mall
- California, Newark: NewPark Mall
- California, Redding CA 96003 : Mt. Shasta Mall
- California, Tracy: West Valley Mall
- Florida, Lakeland: Lakeland Square
- Idaho, Coeur d’Alene: Silver Lake Mall
- Illinois, West Dundee: Spring Hill Mall
- Louisiana, Bossier City: Pierre Bossier Mall
- Louisiana, Shreveport: Mall St. Vincent
- Maryland, Salisbury: The Centre at Salisbury
- Michigan, Fort Gratiot: Birchwood Mall
- Michigan, Jackson: Westwood Mall
- Michigan, Lansing: Lansing Mall
- Michigan, Taylor: Southland Center
- Michigan, Traverse City: Grand Traverse Mall
- Minnesota, St. Louis Park: Knollwood Mall
- Mississippi, Tupelo: Barnes Crossing
- North Carolina, Greenville: Greenville Mall
- North Carolina, Hickory: Valley Hills Mall
- New Hampshire, Concord: Steeplegate Mall
- New Mexico, Clovis: North Plains Mall
- New Mexico, Farmington: Animas Valley Mall
- Ohio, Zanesville: Colony Square Mall
- Oklahoma, Bartlesville: Washington Park Mall
- Oregon, Springfield: Gateway Mall
- Texas, Lewisville: Vista Ridge Mall
- Texas, Plano: Collin Creek Mall
- Texas, Wichita Falls: Sikes Senter
- Utah, Logan: Cache Valley Mall
- Virginia, Richmond: Chesterfield Towne Center
- Washington, Kelso: Three Rivers Mall
- Wyoming, Rock Springs: White Mountain Mall
Cache Valley Mall is located in Logan, UT, 80 miles north of Salt Lake City. Logan is the regional retail hub for northeast Utah, and home to Utah State University and its nearly 30,000 students. The Mall is located on one of the busiest intersections in Utah with great frontage to Main Street. Cache Valley has a great existing lineup of tenants which includes Herberger’s, Buckle, and The Children’s Place. With the addition of Paradise Bakery, Bohme Boutique, rue21 and others, the mall is positioning itself to not only enhance its shopping options, but also to add great entertainment and dining options to the mix.
Why Locate at Cache Valley Mall?
• The population of the Cache Valley has grown by 28% in the past decade.
• The mall is located one mile from Utah State University, a growing university with enrollment currently nearing 30,000.
• Cache Valley Mall is the only enclosed mall within a 40-mile radius and due to geographical barriers (mountains and canyons) the Cache Valley is isolated from the rest of northern Utah.
• Area residents enjoy the ability to shop national brands such as Herberger’s Department Store, Buckle, maurices, The Children’s Place, rue21 and Paradise Bakery close to home without the added time and expense to travel outside the market.
• With more than 50 firms based in high tech and innovative manufacturing, the Cache Valley was named one of the Top 25 thriving micropolitan areas.
• Bio-west, Gosners, Icon Fitness and YESCO Digital have created a diverse manufacturing base for the Cache Valley.
- 1300 North Main Street
- Logan, UT 84341
- (435) 753-5400
- (435) 755-9748
- Cross Streets: Main Street and 1400 North
- Interstate Access: Highway 91 and 1400
- MetroCenter: Logan
- Type Of Center: Single-level, enclosed, regional
- Anchor Tenants: Herberger’s, JCPenney
- Number of Retail Stores: 50
- Total Gross Leasable Area: 320,000
- Number of Parking Spaces: 2,343
- Year Opened: 1976
- Expanded/Renovated: 2004